Top 5 Ways to Generate Qualified Leads on Autopilot.
►Lead Generation Expert►Website Strategy & Design►Social Media Networking☞Message me for a FREE 1...
Let's face it... plenty of professionals completely suck at marketing their business, and bank heavily on non-scalable marketing methods like: word-of-mouth, referrals, or what I tend to call: "The Hope & Pray Method".
Did you know that 85% of business owners are unhappy with their execution?
Like most, you constantly have goals to reach that next level in business, and you recognize that word-of-mouth and referrals simply isn't an innovative approach to reaching those goals.
Generating qualified leads on autopilot comes down to having these important things in your business… regular traffic, automated systems, and the right people. If you can create regular traffic for your business, start using automated systems, and have the right people on your team, you will without doubt generate leads on autopilot. It’s that simple!
So, Here are the Top 5 Ways to Generate Qualified Leads on Autopilot....
#1 - Became An Educator on Steroids
“Give more than you receive. Give more & you will receive”
Educational content is that it's, well, educational. The more prospects who read your content, the more knowledgeable they'll be about what your business can actually offer them. The better they know this, the more qualified they'll be as leads, and the easier it will be for you to get the sale. Build up enough content, and you see leads pouring in for years to come.
Here are a few ways to educate your prospects:
#2 - SEO (search engine optimization)
Search Engine Optimization is all about getting better rankings in the search engine results pages of Google, Yahoo, Bing and other major search engines. If you have a website or blog, start to implement articles with keywords that your leads type in search engines for searching for your product or service. You should also constantly update your content. Regular blogging helps to attract organic traffic that is interested in what you have to offer. You will also get high rankings on search engines; A foundation to getting automated qualified leads.
#3 - Google & Bing Adwords
These type of leads are quality, as they are from people that are actively seeking you out. Depending on your market, people are searching for different things. You need to make sure you are optimizing how your ads show up based on what people are searching for and, more importantly, what they are clicking on. That's why it's important to hire a PPC manager to make sure those things are done right. They'll use the right keywords, pay for clicks, and gather data all for you. You will gain qualified leads every month, with a hands off approach.
#4 - Hire a Virtual Assistant
Many entrepreneurs are so busy working ‘in’ their business that they only get 12-15% of their time available for marketing tasks. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could automate your business by offloading a number of those day to day marketing tasks?
One thing that makes sense is to use a virtual assistant to handle it.
Having a virtual assistant can mean that this is taken care of much more efficiently and more time is able to be spent focusing on the other areas that drive business.
If you are using an email system such as Mailchimp, it is as easy as giving them logins to your account, so that they can send daily email newsletters and follow-ups.
Zirtual is an on-demand virtual assistant service that matches business owners with dedicated assistants.
#5 - Create Automation with Software
The Wall Street Journal describes how marketing is becoming increasingly automated as a result of new technologies. "It's not that the goals of marketing have changed, but the means to achieve them." A wide-variety of automation tools are available to enhance your small business's digital presence and marketing campaigns. These business automation tools can make your business reach a success by leveraging email, social media and web services.
- HubSpot: Not only is HubSpot a robust sales and marketing solution, it's also an excellent educational resource for small-business owners. HubSpot leverages real-time marketing data to provide you with targeted information needed to cultivate leads and generate sales. You can create workflows to automate your marketing campaign and track your growth with pre-defined goals and lead segments.
- Infusionsoft: Infusionsoft is a popular all-in-one sales and marketing solution designed specifically for small businesses. You can automate lead scoring, capturing and segmentation with Infusionsoft's powerful customer relationship management (CRM) features. Infusionsoft offers a variety of automation tools, including email marketing, social marketing, sales and e-commerce. Infusionsoft integrates with hundreds of third-party business services through its expansive marketplace of apps.
- Yodle: Over the past ten years, Yodle has received countless awards for providing small business owners with a comprehensive marketing platform. Yodle offers a variety of business automation services known as marketing essentials. Local businesses can take advantage of Yodle's services designed to generate local business listings in more than 50 business directories such as Google and Facebook.
- MailChimp: Focused primarily on email marketing, MailChimp is one of the most affordable automation tools on this list. You can use its marketing automation features to target customers based on specific data, including behavior, preference and past sales. You can use application program interfaces (APIs) to create custom workflows with scheduling and segmentation tools. MailChimp integrates with a plethora of Web technologies -- including a few automation tools described in this article.
- Slack: Most business owners spend valuable time each day sorting through an overflowing email inbox. Slack offers a free platform for streamlining communication between team members. Conversations are threaded like a chat window and visible by other people in your organization. Slack is a powerful automation tool that many businesses are using as an alternative to traditional email.
- Needls: Needls provides a service to “automatically create, target and optimize your digital advertising.” To get started, you upload images, videos and a basic message, and then Needls does the rest for you. Needls offers a variety of features, including landing page generation, social media reporting and comprehensive analytics to keep track of your company’s digital presence and outreach.
- Spokal: If your business uses WordPress, then Spokal's inbound marketing platform can enhance and distribute your content. Spokal provides advanced content management and SEO tools to ensure your WordPress site is receiving the attention it deserves. You can use Spokal's automated social sharing service to leverage your company’s digital presence across social networks. Spokal also integrates with Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign for email campaign and customer retention automation.
Sales and ecommerce
- Printful: If you’re looking to enhance the reach of your business, custom-printed merchandise and freebies are a great resource for attracting new business. Printful lets you print on a variety of products with affordable options. You can print your logo on many different products, including tote bags, coffee cups and posters. Printful integrates with a variety of ecommerce services and supports custom integration through its API.
- RegFox: Planning an event or conference for your business is quite simple when using RegFox’s event registration services. Unlike other event services, RegFox lets you keep 100 percent of the processing fees incurred during ticket sales. While RegFox charges you less than a dollar per attendee, it costs “50 percent less than the competition” making it an affordable resource for your businesses event planning needs.
- Salesforce.com: Salesforce.com is one of the world's leading companies for business automation and CRM. You can leverage Salesforce.com's powerful marketing and sales automation tools to enhance your digital presence and marketing campaigns. Salesforce.com integrates with hundreds of third-party business apps through its expansive market of APIs called AppExchange.
- SalesAutopilot: An all-in-one marketing, sales and CRM solution, SalesAutopilot offers a wide range of digital services for small business owners. SalesAutopilot's helpdesk module automates customer feedback and support ticket tracking for your business. Its marketing auto pilot module provides a robust automation solution for email marketing. If your business is looking for an affordable marketing automation service, then SalesAutopilot may be just what you need to get started.
- IFTTT: An acronym of sorts for "if this then that," IFTTT is one of the most streamlined automation tools available on the Web. You create recipes that perform specific actions based on predefined triggers. For example, you can a recipe that automatically adds contact information from email into an Excel spreadsheet. While the service is ideal for personal home automation, it is also a powerful business automation tool. Currently, there are over 240 third-party app connections -- known as channels -- to automate your business across the Web.
- Zapier: Zapier is similar to IFTTT in that it automates actions across third-party apps and services. However, Zapier’s focus is on business services rather than personal and home automation. You can configure Zapier to access multiple accounts on the same service such as Twitter or Microsoft Office 365, and create robust automated workflows known as zaps.
Automation technologies enable you to free up valuable time spent on redundant processes and help focus your attention on growing your business.
The best automation software I'm currently using for my business is City Blast. Social Media Experts will manage your social media for less than $2/day. This is a must-have automated tool for any Real Estate Professional: You have the opportunity to turn your Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin into an explosive growth engine.
These were some of my autopilot methods to share. Which ones are you going to try?
How Can I Help You Today?
-For $99 a month, take off social media from your list of tasks! Check out the link for more info. http://bit.ly/Help4SocialMedia
-$5 Month U.S. Personal Assistant! http://bit.ly/5dollarAssistant
-Marketing Consulting http://bit.ly/skytopconsulting